The first 48 hours post lash lift requires special attention, to ensure you get the maximum results. Following correct aftercare is vital, as your lashes are still getting used to their new shape, and failure to do so could lead to an adverse reaction.
To maintain your elleebana lash lift please take note of the below:
Do not use saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools and sunbeds for 48 hours
• Avoid getting lashes wet in shower / bath for 24-48 hours.
• No touching or rubbing the eye area after the procedure
• Do not use eyelash curlers
• Avoid sleeping face down as this can affect the shape of the lash lift
• Mascara can be used however, no waterproof mascara
• Steer clear of oil based products including eye makeup remover
• Brush lashes after getting them wet
• It is highly recommended you use Lash serum as part of your daily regimen
Recommended products available at The Little Lash Company
Nouveau Lash and Brow Conditioning Serum - £ 20
Contains multi-vitamins and conditioning actives, this serum provides lashes and brows with antioxidants to encourage growth.
Nouveau Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - £15
The gentle, vitamin and anti-oxidant formula is suitable for all lash extensions without affecting the adhesive bond. Packed with watercress, pomegranate and mango to promote lash health by conditioning the skin and lash area. Calming chamomile extract, with its anti-inflammatory properties, soothes the eye area.